HAS Mains Preparation
Tips for Preparing Prelims & Mains for HAS exam 2017 from Helios Coaching.
- Less time: prioritize ur subjects
- GS = Select topics of importance from syllabus: Make questions and answers out of them (Diagram form). Write ur question in single page. Try to make a guess paper of some 150 questions of GS part.
- Don’t go for hard question now (less time/ Internal choice may be there)
- HP= can utilize Himachal 180= got selected questions & answers (you can save time)
- Select essay (100 Marks): GST/Demonetization/synchronous elections/Disaster Management/Brexit/Civil Code/Rohingya crisis/Gorkhaland
- Careful for Hindi & Eng: do grammar (Phrases), Précis writing need to be one third
- Make diagrams in questions/essay
- Don’t go for long essay/answers (time may be lost for other topics/questions)
- If u short on time go for areas of strength, don’t waste much time on strengthening weak areas.
- Try to get solved UPSC papers (though level not is that strong)
- Revise ur notes multiple times
IAS/HAS Batch 2018 @ HELIOS COACHING
Annual & 6 Monthly Prog.(Regular & SUNDAY Batches)
*Prelims (General Studies + Aptitude)*Prelims (General Studies + Aptitude)
*IAS Mains: GS -I, II, III, IV (HAS: GS-I,II,III).ENG+HINDI+ESSAY (Except Optional) + Interview + Study Material
Annual (Regular): Rs. 40,000
Sunday Only : Rs. 20,000